There is hardly a city in Brazil that is better suited for free roaming for a few days in your own rental car. The "Magic Island" of Florianopolis awaits you during these four days with its countless highlights and ever new and breathtaking views. Discover this unique city of beaches, forests, lagoons, and dunes at your own pace.
- Hike on coastal paths to lonely beaches
- Explore historic sights
- Visit world famous surfing beaches
- Experience unique outdoor activities
Day 3: Inland, Beaches, and Sand Dunes
Included: Rental Car | Breakfast
With another day in Florianopolis, take a trip to the lively district of Lagoa da Conceicao where you will find a number of interesting stores and restaurants and can experience the area's liveliness on a short tour. A little further north, there are other optional activities such as horseback riding on the extensive Mocambique beach or a hike through the impressive dunes of Praia Joaquina, where the brave can show off their sandboarding skills (all day trips optional).
Overnight: Pousada Ilha Faceira, Standard room
Day 4: Departure
Included: Rental Car | Breakfast
Campeche to the Airport: 10 miles (16 km)
Unfortunately you will have to leave Florianopolis today. You will drop off your rental car at the airport and start your journey home or onward.
- 3 nights at Pousada Ilha Faceira, Standard room
- 3 breakfasts
- Rental car for 4x 24h from / to Florianopolis in the selected car category (unlimited mileage)
- Rental car information sheet
- Collision damage waiver and loss damage waiver (“risk coverage for the car”), and third-party liability cover (“risk coverage for third parties”)
Not included are airfare, fuel, optional additional coverage, additional driver, entrance fees, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips, and personal expenses.
- All tours can be customized, shortened, or extended depending on your interests.
- In case of very early departures or late arrivals, meals may be omitted.
- Information on distances and travel times are approximate.
- The renter must be 21 years of age or older, have a valid driver's license issued no less than 2 years before the date of rental.
Here you will find further information and details about car rental categories and insurance.
This journey will take you to the most beautiful places in Brazil: the tropical metropolis of Rio de Janeiro, the spectacular waterfalls of Foz do Iguacu and the exceptional nature of the Amazon Rainforest. Many different and individual day trips and excursions are on the program. You will gain distinct impressions of Brazil's diversity, visit the most famous sights, and get to know the breathtaking variety of animals and plants of the jungle. Our local English-speaking guides will make sure that you have a great time and show you the best of Brazil.
Experience the unique and breathtaking nature and amazing variety of flora and fauna in the Amazon and the Pantanal in Brazil. On many different excursions you will explore the equatorial rainforest and one of the largest wetlands on earth by boat, jeep, and on foot. On this tour, wildlife observation and the experience of nature are in the foreground. Apart from exotic plants and giant trees, you will have the chance to see countless bird species, different monkeys, caimans, anteaters, tapirs, and even jaguars. Immerse yourself in the dense foliage of the Amazon Rainforest, explore the waterways of the Pantanal, and let yourself be enchanted by the wonders of Brazil's nature.
This journey will expose you to the wide diversity of Bahia: the famous historical center of Salvador, adventurous tours in Chapada Diamantina National Park, and palm-lined dream beaches. Colorful little streets, waterfalls, caves, table mountains, tropical culinary specialties, and much more await you on this tour to the most beautiful places in Bahia.