Brazil Amazonia - Amazon Boat Expeditions: Cruise Packages from 2 to 7 nights
Do not miss a chance to see the magnificent environment of the Amazon in one of the unforgettable boat cruises. Go on this adventurous tour to see and learn more about life in the Amazon: visit native villages and observe spectacular flora and fauna of the Amazon.
Travel No. 53428
You can find these and other travels under the following categories:
We offer the following expeditions on the Amazon:
Jaraqui Expedition 3 days/2 nights
Anavilhanas Expedition 4 days/3 nights
Pink Dolphin Expedition 6 days/5 nights
Jau Expedition 8 days/7 nights
We offer splendid boat tours for groups and individuals. You can choose to cruise in cabin or hammock boats. The boats are simple but clean. Each cabin includes a private bathroom. Discover the wonderful areas down the Amazon and up Rio Negro rivers. It is the best way to discover a spectacular and magnificent environment of the Amazon.
You can choose from various length routes cruising through the Anavilhanas archipelago, visiting indigenous villages, natives community of Novo Airao town, Acajatuba village, Jau national park, Sao Tome village (school and church) and also you can try and swim with pink dolphins (optional tour).
Every tour offers amazing and unforgettable experiences for life.
- Transfer from hotel to boat and return to hotel
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bilingual guide
- All activities mentioned in program
- Note: all our guest regardless if they chose accommodation in cabins or in hammocks are provided with the same guides, activities and food services
- At night there is electricity available on board, however the generator can sometimes get a little noisy.